--

WP Simple Adsense Insertion v1.1

WP Simple Adsense Insertion v1.1
WP Simple Adsense Insertion v1.1
Use this plugin to quickly and easily insert Google Adsense to your posts, pages and sidebar by using a trigger text or calling the php function.

There are many plugins and services which can add Google Adsense to your Wordpress site. However I found that even though something like Adsense Manager or Adsense Deluxe provides a lot of customizable options, it can be overwhelming and isn't really simple enough for people who are new to WordPress.

I found that most of the time I only use two or three types of Google Adsense units in various places and posts throughout my sites.That's why I wrote my own Simple Adsense Insertion Plugin for WordPress, to focus on having 1-3 Google Adsense codes saved and use them where ever I want on my site by inserting a simple trigger text to my posts,pages and sidebar.

Download:
http://www.digzip.com/files/MUSR7EJB/adsense.manager.zip
digzip download    
   
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive