--

Interspire Shopping Cart 5.5.2 - Bad Syntax Exclusive!

Wish to donate? PM me for the ways! I spent 3 days on this script and did this for you guys!

YES! THIS IS THE VENDOR EDITION!



B A D S Y N T A X
INTERSPIRE SHOPPING CART 5.5.2 - VENDER EDITION! - Jan. 31st 2010

NULLED CHANGES:
- LICENSE NULLED
- CALL BACKS NULLED
- LINK BACKS NULLED
- VERSION CHECKS NULLED

SUPPLIER: Monkey Spanner (The initial package) + Chinwan (For sending me a vendor edition to compare, this really helped!)

ALL files have been analyzed, cleaned and nulled of:
- Call Backs (100%)
- Link Backs (100%)
- Licensing (101%)
- Branding (100%)
- Remote Links + URL's

BAD SYNTAX TEAM:
- LeetWolf
- Flipmode!

SHOUTS:
- FLIP!
- Cyko
- All our supporting fans!
- Our suppliers...WE NEED OUR FIX!
- All respectable members of the scene! (X-Mobiles we know you stole our release!)

BAD SYNTAX MEMBER RELEASES:
- Interspire Web Publisher v5.1.5
- Interspire Email Marketer v6.0
- Interspire Email Marketer v6.0.2
- Kayako eSupport v3.60.04
- WHMCS v4.1.2 + Addons
- WHMCS v4.0.0 - v4.0.2 + Addons
- Kayako SupportSuite v3.00 - v3.60
- AV Arcade v5.0 - v5.0.1
- Many many others!




Released 01/31/2010 - R1

http://www.mediafire.com/?ezfmlcvimjz


Please report any issues...I did my best to remove anything I could -- No Idea if upgrade works...please excuse me if it doesn't...I'll try to fix it if someone sends me a working copy of ISC to use as a base...I know full installs works for sure! MediaFire    
   
    graphic design,graphic designer,print,logo design,company branding

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive